Denver Fire Department and the Denver Fire Department Foundation are touched and overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and generosity by our community during this difficult time.
Denver Fire Department Foundation is accepting and coordinating all donations for the Denver Fire Department.
As of 9/30/20, we have coordinated and/or delivered to Denver Fire Stations – every firefighter on every shift at every station has received at least 3 meals, most have received 4-5. We have also fed dispatch, line shop, maintenance, admin and Rapid Response testing.
Huge thanks to the Denver community for YOUR support of Denver Firefighters!
- 210+ gallons of hand sanitizer
- 9200+ PPE masks and gowns, plus 100 plexiglass face shields, decon equipment
- 170 cases of beverages
- 4650+ meals to Denver Fire stations; 1500+ power bars
- $385,047 in grants and donations for PPEs and other COVID-related equipment
- 184 gift cards to Denver Fire stations
- Misc equipment for fire stations including new mixer, pots and pans, kitchen equipment, grill and grill covers
If you wish to make a donation of goods, services or a direct donation, please see below:
Checks and gift cards can be mailed to:
Denver Fire Department Foundation
PO Box 12014
Denver, CO 80212-0014
Donations can be made here.
To coordinate pick up or delivery of goods and services:
** during this time, the IRS has changed guidelines for individual and joint filers for cash donations and the amount of in kind donation allowable as a percentage of income. Please consult this guidance and/or your accountant.